Saturday 8 January 2011

Week 7



OMG my head is spinning thinking about all the work I've got to finish.

No, I am not complaining, I'm just stating the fact that I have tonnes of assignments and speeches and forums and presentations to prepare, and helping to plan the Foundation Dinner, not to mention all the studying that I have yet to do. And I'm so looking forward to doing all the work because it makes me feel so grown up and mature! Hah, NOT.

Though being part of the Dinner Committee is kinda fun, gives me a break from all the learning stuff. Plus it's really hands on, organising work which is always fun :) Even though it does add to the workload.

Hmm nasib baik Ibu ada. I don't know, talking to her just eases everything. As hard as the day goes, I know that she's there so that makes everything better. Ya anak mak sikit saya tahu tapi suka hati saya lah sebab saya anak perempuan sulung dan anak perempuan tunggal jadi saya rapat lah dengan mak saya sebab kami boleh berbual tentang semua perkara mahupun hal-hal sensitif. Daa.

Hee even in the second semester I have my homesick moments. Especially when I get stressed. And right now I'm quite stressed, but not at breaking point yet thank God.

I love you Ibu.

Oh and thank you God for being there always, especially during MUET :)

No comments:

Post a Comment