Friday 4 March 2011

Sementara duduk dekat rumah yang ada Wi-Fi

Yes, sementara ada internet, ni lah some pictures yang dapat ditangkap masa Annual Dinner Asasi Undang2 2010-2011. I was part of the Dinner Committee so I had to sit at a separate table from my classmates :(

Hmm yeah that was sad, tht's why I didn't get to take that many pictures with people until we got back to college which was sad. But it's okay cos I still had a blast and I'm happy everyone else did too!

The earlier pictures are during the preparation. We stayed up helping to paint and cut and sew things 'til 3AM tau! Yeah the committee was awesome. BTW some of these are mine and some of the pictures ni main cilok2 camera orang so thankyou Aina, Piah and Fizi :)

Me, Zufar and Hood going crazy one night and painting our nails black hihihi









The theme was Fire and Ice. (Girls wear what makes them look hot, guys wear what mkaes them look cool) Haha nice.



Ni masa tumpang kereta kawan Zufar nak hantar baju pergi dobi. HELLO busy okay takde masa nak basuh baju dengan tangan. Haha thanks dude :)



My roommate Ada yang pakai the maroon kebaya. Sweet sangat kan.

Okay from here down are all my awesomestttt classmates!









Aina - partner in crime :D

Ni laki bini tak boleh dipisahkan -.-


Nina! Debating partner extraodinaire who looked absolutely stunning macam princess that night!



Din hot kan.







This is why I couldn't sit for long. I had to jaga the Dean's List Award recipients. RAMAI OKAY! So I had to make sure they all got up at the right time, berkumpul, beratur in order semua. Hah macam orang gila. Tapi bes. And and gambar atas ni, dari depan sampai belakang line tu, those are all my super smart classmates. Bangga sikit cos my class paling ramai in the whole programme yang dapat Dean's List muahaha.





Dato' Irmohizam hihi

My Law 2 lecturer was literally the hottest of the night.


Hmm lepas habis baru dapat tangkap gambar sikit.




This is Nabila. She's crazyyy, and fantastic! FYI we're the same height and the same weight HAHAHAHA cool gila. Taste in clothes and shoes and bags pun sama. So we trade clothes a lot. Scratch that, I take her clothes a lot :P








Everyone looked so pretty. I had so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Iman here.. Miss you loads babe. Cant wait to finish matriks and hangout with you! Love you! You look lovely btw, nice saree! Gold tights, nice~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. u do look pretty in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete