Tuesday 6 March 2012

And again.

Hmm something went wrong with the previous post. How peculiar.

Anyway, I can't remember what I said last time. I think it included me saying that my friends and I took part in a 26-mile walk around Manchester to raise money for charity. And it was pure torture. Kaki macam nak putus dari badan. Well, to be fair the beginning was okay, it just got really hard from the middle onwards.

So I'll just put up the pictures like I did before.











Best team mates ever. So supportive and encouraging, without whom I am absolutely certain I could not have finished the walk. Thank you for being so fantastic and helping me get through it. Aliff for carrying my heavy bag, dah lah you had your bag too pastu kena teman kita jalan slow-slow sebab kaki kita dah memang nak tercabut. Charlotte for literally pulling me in the last 5 miles and making sure I was okay. And Phil for always smiling and playing games and keeping everybody happy. You guys are amazing.

55 miles next year? Hmm, perhaps not. But I'll wait for you at the finish line dengan banner eh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment