Thursday 16 May 2013

Tawakal.

It's about 13 hours 15 minutes until my first paper for semester 2 of second year starts. Panic? Mesti lah, tapi Alhamdulillah so far I'm much calmer than I would expect myself to be in this situation. Usually I'd be hyperventilating macam gila, tapi currently I'm still managing to breathe calmly which is such a blessing. 

Land Law I feel is like one of the worst, if not the worst subject I have ever had to learn. The principles, the methods, the issues and oh God the legal language it's written in is beyond comprehension almost all the time. I have to refer to 4 or 5 sources just to get the meaning of something because one book will say one thing and the other will say another.

And why am I babbling on over here when I should be preparing? 

Well, I am preparing. Nak muntah penat prepare. Taking 5 as they say, my head needs to chill kejap. 

I don't feel ready. I don't feel like I know enough to answer an exam. But hey, I have done absolutely everything I can. That I am sure of. And once we have given something all our efforts, it's up to Him to decide the outcomes right? There are reasons for everything that happens. 

Okay dah lah tu pergi sambung study Licences and Proprietary Estoppel. Such fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment