Saturday 2 October 2010

Kabangggs

Hiya :)

Surprisingly, I actually managed to keep myself away from Facebook for the whole "before and during" exam period. And to tell you the truth, I'm so proud of myself! Haha I know it may sound pathetic, but before this, I wouldn't exactly say I was addicted to Facebook because I wasn't. It's just that if I had internet access then Facebook would be the first thing I would check, so I thought I was a Facebook addict.

Now I know, I'm NOT.

HOORAH!

Anyway exams are over and i'm feeling uninspired. I know I did the best I could, so I'll leave it up to Him to do the rest. So anywho we were watching 500 Days Of Summer before leaving college and I was like, yes, I want that hair.

This is utterly random, but I'm utterly random so whatever. I want Summer Finn's hair! You know the part when Tom says he hates Summer's '60s haircut, well I want that haircut. The half-face-half-bangs haircut. I think the last time I sported the retro look was when I was 5, and I want it back.





This is the most ridiculous bunch of ramblings so I'll go now.
Taraaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment