Saturday 23 October 2010

Three stops, lots of walk-ing :D

I finally got the chance to act all touristy in my own country yeahhh baby. I've never really had the chance to just like jalan-jalan KL. Like seriously just jalan-jalan. I mean, real tourists spend loads of money to travel to Malaysia and explore Kuala Lumpur in all it's glory, but I never really have. So I did as much as could in one day, bess sebab ada orang teman haha. Loveya Sarah Nur ;)

We stopped by Pasar Seni coz I hadn't been there in a while. Love the atmosphere kat situ. Then rather randomly we were like, jom pergi Bangsar! And being the traveller that I am, I had no idea apa benda ada kat Bangsar tu sebenarnya. Berudu di bawah tempurung as my lecturer would say HAHA.

But hey, that's why you have friends who are up-to-date and know all these things kan. Hee thanks Ammar Hakim. He wisely recommended places to go like Bangsar Village coz it has all the boutiques and he also directed us to a place with the most expensive frozen yoghurt EVER. OK, it actually wasn't that expensive, it's just that I cleverly thought the price was based on the cup size so I filled the cup to the brim with froyo, sampai kaunter it was RMXX.XX and I was like WTFFF weh! Yes you guessed it, it's price is based on the weight. Note to self --- ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Then after the most expensive frozen treat ever, we went to Jalan Tar after stopping by Sarah's mum's office. More Walking. But it was fun :) Beli shawls and scarves berlambak macam apa. Seronok la.

Anyway, that's what happened summed up in a few words coz I'm too lazy to type
anymore.
















She actually walked quite a distance without shoes coz her feet ached haha crazy girl <3


Next stop, Thailand OK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment