Thursday 19 May 2011

Drowning In A Starry Serenade.

Siapa drive pergi Putrajaya dengan kereta manual and engine tak mati angkat tangan? *WAVES HAND FURIOUSLY MACAM ORANG GILA*

Haha gedik, tapi yes it's a huge accomplishment for me cos it's the first time bawa kereta manual kat highway. Usually bawa auto je. Pastu engine tak mati not even once! Gaa so yeah, I'm very happayy. And I got to make the trip with two fantastic girls who I hadn't seen in soooo freaking long which made it all the more awesome.


See see highway uuu highway, Zufar aku bawa kat highway betul2 kali ni haha.


Thanks guys, for understanding. You know what I'm talking about. I guess I was just utterly enamoured and engrossed. Enchanted, by the beautifully overwhelming occurrences that I did not predict. In more ways than one, it was sheer perfection.

The echoes haven't stopped, nope not yet. And maybe I don't want them to.

5 comments:

  1. Ohmgeee, kenapa kene letak jugk gmbr i ni ha? buruk ok hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cantik nak mati kot muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah. rase nk gelak sbb trigt suara tgku and me karaoke... thx alyn! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watch the videos over and over sbb suara korang sedap sangat -.- hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. azlyn kutuk eh? hahah. haha suaara i mmg tk sedap pongggg :P

    ReplyDelete