Monday 20 June 2011

Leave the weeping to the willow tree.

I had a tiny philosophical-ish moment with one of the kids at work today. His name is Iman bytheway. Eh that rhymes. Hahaha okay wtv.

Iman: (freaking out) Teacher Alyn! Macam mana ni Iman tersilap tuliiiiiissssss.

Teacher: Takpe Iman no biggie, just cross it out. Tulis baru.

Iman: Oh okay. Everyone makes mistakes, right Teacher Alyn?

Teacher: (terkedu) Yes Iman.

Even little kids know that everyone makes mistakes. Terkejut dengar dia cakap macam tu. I was like, woah. It may seem like a small thing, and it probably was but it was just weird. Budak kecik hingus tak kering lagi boleh cakap dengan penuh konfiden nya, "everyone makes mistakes". Macam I got advice, or more of a reminder lah, from a 5 year old. Woke me up. Funny that, how you need a toddler to remind you that shit happens. Oh well.

I just have to remember that. And right now, I'm pretty lucky I guess. I mean, there are all these doors in front of me that are open and waiting. Half open lah. It's up to me, and fate, to determine which ones will fully open to accept me in. But the important thing is that the chances are still there, and right now nothing is certain and absolutely anything can happen. That's good.



I deserve a break.

And thank you Nadiayam, I knew you'd understand :'D

2 comments:

  1. heheheh send my regard to iman tuu :)
    azlyn cool eh, byk lg for yr future :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm feeling more awesome than ever :D

    ReplyDelete