Tuesday 20 September 2011

waving goodbye.

Things have been going by really fast, and there's still a lot to get through for the Welcome Week. The Law School has programs planned to the brink, but I'm having fun.

People here have been really friendly, so far. My hall is really serene and peaceful. The food's awesome.

Actually banyak nak cakap, tapi tak boleh nak cakap sekarang. I'm okay though. Adjusting to the weather and the people and the fact that I'm a zillion miles away from home.

Skype dengan Ibu and Ayah tu pasti.

I do love the whole notion that the classes I'll have that start at 10am tu kira AWAL, so they're all like, 'it's okay if you can't make it that early, we understand.' HAHAHAHAHA cool gila. Pukul 10 kira awal?! Haaaaaa terbaik. I shall take that.

More to come InsyaAllah.

Uuu pastu kan, baru baca ni. Terharu lah :')



Thanks dear ones!



3 comments:

  1. Patut laa ade viewer from Manchester...Huhu
    Proud of you...good luck there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 kira awal?! ok.. BESTNYA BOLEH TIDUR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you so much <3 hmm rase sedih gile skrg!

    ReplyDelete