Thursday 31 May 2012

no doubt she's my number one.


Today, my awesome mum turns 44 hee HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU!

I sent her flowers which were then delivered to our doorstep. She loves lilies so I sent her a really big bouquet of them. Totally worth it cos she was so surprised.


Malam 31st kat Malaysia tu terus skype date.

The thing that got me even more excited was my plan masa nak skype. Actually, I've been learning  a bit to play the guitar sejak sampai sini sebab jumpa kawan-kawan yang semua hebat gila siot doh jer kot main and they're nice enough to teach me the chords so I get to practice. So I decided, for my lovely Ibu's birthday, I wanted to play that super duper Maher Zain track - Number One For Me. That song macam perfect gila. 

So got the chords from Aliff the guitar genius and belajar main sikit. Couldn't really practice that much sebab musim exams sekarang tapi boleh lah jugak bagi ada bunyi lagu tu haha so I played it for her :)

It probably sounded horrible 'cos I don't exactly play the guitar that well plus my singing voice is really just blargh, I mean I'm not Yuna or Taylor kan but she still loved it anyway. She nearly cried at one point hmm sumpah terharu tengok Ibu happy macam tu.



Lepastu datang lah jiran tetangga, whom she met masa datang visit before this, and they all sang happy birthday for her which shocked her a bit 'cos they all kinda popped out ramai-ramai dari belakang pastu terus nyanyi. Comel je. 



I love you Ibu. And I miss you so so much tak sabar nak balik. I'm sorry for everything I've done that's hurt you. Thank you for sticking by me and keeping me going through all of this, especially now when I'm probably at my lowest point.

I'm completely blessed to be able to call you my Ibu and I thank Allah everyday for that. Happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. tell her i wish tau...:D

    happy birthday aunty! u rock our world!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mother's treasure is her daughter.

    ReplyDelete