Wednesday 17 April 2013

Comes with the territory.

Constitutional Reform still needs editing.
Jusriprudence is halfway. Getting there.
Referencing still not done.


Ya Allah, these assignments are slowly stripping my sanity away. I just need to get them done. Weeks and weeks of them taking over my thoughts dah jadi tak betul dah ni. Feel like I've been squeezing my brain to the max but still not enough comes out of there. It's sad really. 


To quote a friend and fellow course mate,

"Achievement Unlocked: First 100/2500 words done....after 5 hours of deep contemplation."

LOLZ. Glad I'm not alone in this. Totally feel you bro.

Guess that's what Law does to you. This stuff makes you end up sitting in front of the screen for hours where in the beginning you were diligently thinking about jurisprudential theories and concepts that make no sense in the slightest until you get so lost and discombobulated in your thoughts and you eventually wind up pondering the great mysteries of life, questioning what you've been doing for the last 3 and a half hours and whether or not you still have enough milk in the fridge. 

Oh crap I need to buy milk. 

Slow and steady girl, slow and steady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment