Saturday 14 August 2010

I teach little kids to be vain

Yeay I'm at home and I got to buka puasa with the family <3
Ibu cooked delicious chicken and noodles (though she could cook sardine and telur goreng je pun dah sedap) and I as usual, contributed for dessert ahah cekodok pisang mari :D

Semalam I got to buka at Mak Long's place. Seriously felt like Raya coz Mak Long, Mak Ngah, Mak Njang, Mak Tam and their clan semua datang. It was so fun makan sama2 with the cousins. Haaa just makes me anticipate Raya even more haha.

So lepas terawih, me being the 'big sister' attempted to do my assignments and classwork, pastu mula lah sorang demi sorang mintak nak main game lah apa dalam laptop. But because allowing them to play online games would potentially give them a chance to wreck my laptop, webcam la jawabnya :)














These two down here are my little brothers. They're usually the Ketuas of the crazy webcam sessions with the cousins. Adik-adikku gila macam kakak meraka haha.




.


More cousins ;)







What can I say, I don't mind kalau kena layan kerenah budak2. They never fail to make me smile.
Can't wait for Raya with my crazy family and even moreeeeee cousins <3<3
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment