Wednesday 11 August 2010

I'm awake

Woah I woke up like super early. What defines super early? Sempat nak sahur HAHA. Like 10 minutes before Subuh terjaga and stuffed cake in my my mouth then minum (too much) air. Woah dah lama tak sahur rasa pelik pulak. I never sahur. Can't be bothered quite honestly. Plus I find that if I sahur I end up even hungrier during the day. Tapi berkat doa Ibu yang nak orang sahur jugak sebab sunat kan, terjaga jugak and terus buat solat hajat and I didn't even go back to sleep! Gempak gak aku :P

Yupp this is the first time fasting away from home. I've always gone to a daily school so fasting means spending time with family and friends. I guess now it's just friends. Kena adjust la kan. Dah besar :) hahahaha. Macam rinduu la pulak bukak puasa with the family. Kecoh2 siapkan dinner for buka pusa then rushing pergi Terawih haish yes I'm a bit of a baby I know. Baru first day puasa dah start rindu apa la. It's pretty normal though I think. If I didn't miss them then I should be worried ;)




I also miss my girls. Haiyoo kita puasa jauh2 kan tahun ni. Dah tak together dah. Takpela. Kalau sempat kita buka sama2 eh. I miss you lot so much.


+LISALISALISA

I also miss this girl. Probably too much haha. We eating2 to broken the fast in future day okay bebeh HAHAHAHA muah.



So here goes nothing. Okay something la. A whole new experince. EEE kecoh haha suka hati la :D

No comments:

Post a Comment