Saturday 28 August 2010

Kepala Keluarga Saya

My dad is bloody awesome. Seriously. Terharu sangat dengan his recent gesture. Awwwhh kakyong sayang ayah!

My dad really isn't the type who knows how to express love. It's not something he does. He doesn't know how to give random hugs (like my mum), he doesn't actually say he loves us. I mean it's not that he doesn't want to, he just isn't capable of doing all that mushy mushy stuff. It's not in his nature. Kalau nak tunggu dia peluk ke cakap dia sayang ke, kiamat dulu kot :P But he makes up for it in his own way. He's also one of the most technologically un-savvy people I know haha. Tapi takpe ayong and ibu ada to help you manage your facebook :)

When it comes to his kids, he'll do anything to make sure we have apa yang diperlukan. I know that for sure. Bukannya macam mintak apa2 semua dapat, but if it's related to studies or school he'll go all out. He'll support us 110%. He's sacrificed a lot for the family. Masa ibu sambung belajar semua, God knows everything he put himself through for the family's sake.

He put his career on hold, he dropped everything so he could be there for us. The critical times when he would go to work at 5AM, be the one who made our lunch and dinner kat rumah, then pergi kerja balik. Dah besar ni baru macam faham la semua yang dia buat dulu. Masa kecik tak perasan la kan. Orang lain nampak macam everything was so simple. Haaa if only they knew. Takpe la yang lain tu hal keluarga so I'll keep that to myself.

Haih nanti one day I'll repay everything you've done for me dad. What you've done for all of us. Kalau ayong ada duit nanti ayong treat ayah pergi those historical places you love so much OK. Janji. Amin.

I love you ayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment