Wednesday 15 September 2010

Fireworks, cakes, and too many candles :)

Salam Aidilfitri!

Yeah double the joy for me this year some say, what with the 18th birthday and all. Seriously, who even has their birthday on Raya, what more the big 1 and 8. Honestly, I gotta say I wasn’t looking forward to my birthday this year. Time Raya birthday aku siapa la nak ingat kan? The thought made me sad, just like the idea that all my friends are too busy with Raya preps that they don’t even wish me a Happy Birthday. Sumpah sedih fikir macam tu. But surprisingly, it turned out to be rather OK ;)

A BIGBIGBIG thankyou to all the peeps that called me (haha Sarah and Bella comel je korang;), texted me, Facebook semua la. Really meant a lot that even though Raya semua you guys still sempat kata selamat hari jadi and all. Sayang tau! Ooohh and makcik Imangg and Nadiayam muah love you two hee you know why haha. ‘Selamat jadi raya’ haha gila meraka yang tulis tu tapi comel :D



Raya Pertama tahun ini di Sabak Bernam :)





So the Raya days after Sabak were celebrated with the Taiping family, so I wanted a real party! Haa gila kan? I’ve never had like a real birthday party, malaaasss nak buat. Tapi tahun ni sebab ada like the whole clan ramai-ramai yang rapat jadi semangat semacam nak celebrate. I mean usually it’s just makan-makan, this time I made sure we had balloons, poppers, party string, anddd HATS! Cool kan. Haha macam budak mid-life crisis nak buat kerja gila. But it was funnn.

I wanted a birthday cake la kan, but Ibu said dah beli kat Sabak so tak payah la. Ouch, no cake? That’s just kinda sad. What’s a party without a cake? It’s like a car without a steering wheel, it’s just wrongg. Haha. So beli Vienetta and LOADS of Cornetto Minis sebagai pengganti. Rupa-rupanya Ibu had a plan of her own, she’d asked Pak Teh to buy the cake already HAHAHA great! So I blow my candles off the Vienneta and pusing belakang ada chocolate brownies lagi ;) more candles to blow out hee. Thankss Ibu.

Oh and Ayah got a cake too coz his birthday’s on the 14th of September. Lagi satu kek hah macam apa nasib baik orang ramai nak habiskan semua. And and and THANK YOU to Pak Teh for getting those super-duper-utterly-fantastic-unbeatable-legally-questionable fireworks! You're the best man seriouslyy ;)




Accidentally got balloons that said 'I love you' and 'Merry Christmas' HAHAHA apa kes tak tau la.



My third cake :D

Happy 45th Ayah! You're still young, sorta. Haha.



L.O.V.E.S

So anyway I had an awesome birthdayraya and I can't be bothered to type some more coz I have books to open and flip through haha so let's do the whole pictures say 1000 words thing OK :)

Raya barbecue. Gempak OK.

Cousins :)




The Kak Yongs ;)


Ayam rangup oh yeah!


More cousins.




And more cousins :)


Hee I love you, family <3





No comments:

Post a Comment