Monday 6 September 2010

Look who's old :)

NUR IMAN AMIN-TAI

I thank God for giving me a psychotically-fantastic friend like you my dear.
Thank you for being there for me, through tebal dan nipis.
All those times you stood by me and supported my decisions though some may have been rather crappy haha.

I do hope you have fun wherever you go and achieve all those ambitions in life that you have. You're a strong, smart, independent girl and I'm absolutely positive you'll go far in life.

Thank you for all the laughs and giggles we've shared together and all the laughs and giggles we'll have in the future (I hope la :)












HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY.
I wish I could be there with you.
I love you Fernando ;)

xx

p.s. sorry jiwang semacam muahh

1 comment:

  1. Aww babyyyy <3 Aminnnnnn :)
    Tebal and nipis forever okay Alynn? Muahhhhh I love you! Btw I want that kitty main2 ngn your kasut for my birthday present thank you <3

    Youre the best, youre my best friend I love you gila nak mati. Senangggg nak cakap ngn kau semua keluar je hahahaha love you byk2 doh. Jgn risau, in a few days kau pulak tua ;)

    ReplyDelete