Saturday 4 September 2010

Exams. Yuck.

Broadband rosak. So malas nak betulkan. Then Paksu checked it and showed me how to install and uninstall things. Sumpah baru tahu OK haha. So ni dah OK thank God coz I thought I'd have to go to a Celcom Center and ganti the modem or something which I so do not have the kerajinan to do.

Anywho this kitten was harassing me at kolej. OK that's a lie, I think I was harassing the kitten kot haha it was just sooo cuteee that I couldn't resist nak main :)







How can your heart not absolutely melt ahhhh!

Oh and classes for the first semester are officially OVER! That means dumdumdum, the finals are coming soon. How soon? 21st September haa amik kau. How to raya-raya when you feel like there's a huge bag of bricks hanging over your head. Does that even make any sense? Haha. No, seriouslyy.

So we had our last class with Mr. Choy, or it should actually be Prof. Madya Choy haha. He's pretty damn cool :D so what did we do for the last class? Berjoli la apa lagi haha. Yeah he let us play games which involved the whole class screaming, laughing, playing tic-tac-to (yeah I know I hadn't played that in so long), and making paper airplanes. Pure genius.







Thanks Mr.Choy, you're wackiness will accompany me during the exams hee.

So how does one leave for the Raya hols? One should naturally record one's memories in picture form :D



Hee thank you for the picture Syirah, gambar dalam phone aku hodohh haha.





Now on to Bangi! Sabak Bernam and Taipingg see you soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment