Thursday 14 July 2011

I'll sail the ocean with you.

Everyone heard about the landslide that happened in Hulu Langat in May. Siapa yang tak? It was a horrible tragedy that claimed the lives of so many innocent kids. The moment it was on the news, my mum has been personally involved in trying to help them any way she can because she's awesome like that. So the whole family's involved with her too. Beli supplies, kumpul funding sendiri2, buat page kat Facebook lah apa semua to try and get some support.

So the other day when the Deputy Vice Chancellor of UKM went to hand over the money UKM had collected, dana and zakat apa semua tu, my mum was invited to go too. And I tagged along, 'cos well, why not?






There was media and press coverage. Aku pun berdiri lah kat situ tangkap gambar tepi journalists. Terasa macam journalist haha.







Masa ni I was all like, "Korang buat macam ni kat mata. Cepat lah!" They were reluctant tapi gelak2 lepas tu buat jugak. Kak Azlyn memang sewel sikit, and they know that already.


They're pushing on, and I admire them for that. I mean if they can still find a reason to smile, what the hell is your excuse?

And TGSYAIRAH I MISS YOU AND THANKYOU FOR CALLING :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha yang pasal mata tu tak boleh blah! nasib baik budak2 tu sporting je! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha diorang memang sporting gila :")

    ReplyDelete