Friday 1 July 2011

just dampen my tired eyes.

"Fatini cinta dekat Afiq, Sephia cinta dekat Idlan, Syasya cinta dekat Iman."

That line came from my 6 year old munchkin, Fatini. You can imagine I was rather shocked she told me this. Tak tahu nak respond macam mana. I mean, she's 6. Now please put yourself in my shoes, as the teacher and supposed educator for this little girl, or little girls lah kan since there's 3 of them, what would you say in response? Hahaha nak gelak memang nak gelak cos it's so cute. Tapi macam nak tegur jugak and be all mum-like and say 'Girl, you're 6! Sifir 2 pun tak hafal lagi tak payah nak cinta2.' But I didn't say that.

Sebab teringat my crush when I was 6. Ya Allah fikir balik sumpah kelakar. He was really cute. Like really cute. Kawan macam biasa je, padahal suka kan. Alas, it was not meant to be. He liked another girl. Oh well. I actually bumped into him masa tuisyen Form 3. He didn't recognise me, but I recognised him definitely. And let's just say, dah tak cute macam dulu dah --' ngeh ngeh.

Later on I thought to myself, heh this is kinda sweet. I mean, this little girl trusts me enough to tell me she has a crush on a boy. Terharu sikit :') because whatever their age, girls don't just randomly tell people when they like a boy. That's personal stuff hello. Anyway she made me promise not to tell the boy, sebab segan. So that's good. Ada rasa segan sikit which I believe all girls should have.

Yeah I remembered just how innocent it all was. I mean, we all have crushes dari kecik lagi. But that's usually all it is, a crush. At 6, you don't act on it. If you act on it macam pelik je. Pelik gila. My mum would be like, "dah gatal sangat sunat bagi habis kang," gahahaha brutal kot mak aku.

Okay I'm blabbering now tu je dah bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment