Sunday 24 July 2011

roller coaster through the atmosphere.


Excited sikit, haha. Yeah so I met up with a very, very, VERY dear friend haritu (but that part requires it's own post later lah) and macam mana entah we ended up checking out Universiti Malaya. My friend tu dapat offer untuk study sana jugak, so we were like jom lah tengok sekejap it's only like 5 minutes away je pun.

I've actually never set foot there so I had no idea what it looked like. I've seen UKM, UPM, UIA, USM semua lah a bunch of times tapi UM tak pernah tengok hah noob gila.

And I don't know why but I've always kinda envisioned the university to be like all majestic and cool. Mungkin sebab dia macam dah lama kan. Agak dissapointed sikit lah masa sampai dekat pagar dia tu, sort of expected more though idk what exactly more is.

Tapi masa tengok the Law building, macam okay tak dissapointed dah! It's like been renovated or something so it's really quite beautiful. Plus there's tonnes of parking hahaha well actually pergi masa takde orang memang lah macam banyak parking, kereta pun takde. Daa. Tapi lepas tu lalu tepi the other faculties around campus, lagiii lah gembira Law Faculty macam tu rupa dia.



I've heard some pretty good things about this place. It was my target to at least qualify to apply for a spot to do my degree here. So when I was offered a place memang sangat gembira and bersyukur cos I know how tough the competition is to secure a place. Alhamdulillah.

Right now things are still sort of floating in the air. Hovering above my head, bobbing up and down and swaying side to side. Time will tell, it always does. But it's the waiting that just kills you, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment