Tuesday 16 August 2011

111







I wonder, in the course of human history, how many instances have there been where people find themselves in a situation where they think,

"OH MY GOSH what exactly have I gotten myself into?"

Mesti tak terkira. Doii. So I am pretty sure this feeling I have is not foreign. Truth be told, I'm scared. Terrified. Freaking terrified. But excited all the same. Caterpillars are springing into butterflies in my tummy and I can't control it. I'm nervous. Anxious. Worried. God I am such a pessimist, cuba lah optimistic sikit.

Pasangkan niat yang betul. Kerana Allah. Kerana agama. InsyaAllah everything will be okay kan. It's signed and sealed now. Ibu, Ayah, it's for you too. I'll do my best, I promise.

Now if only Visas weren't so difficult to settle grr. And yes, I am grateful. Very.

p.s. ya tu baju graduasi tingkatan 5 haha. Which will also serve as baju raya this year. Yeay for recycling baju raya and saving money :D

9 comments:

  1. okay,,,,,, woww,,,,, aku mcm x layak dah kwn dgn kau hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Woow wow. Alynn dapat fly ke? Congrats. All the best dear x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you nothing but the best of luck! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tg: aku dush kau nanti :P

    Nurul: InsyaAllah :) and thanks dear!

    Aslaaaah: thanks dude, for the texting too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No biggie.Waaa i'm opps we're so proud of you! btw, don't take a long time to keep deactivating your fb. rindu nak stalk album2 gambar alynn! comeback dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh so sweet lah Nurul, thankyouu :'D hmm tu lah i think mmg nak reactivate balik mcm rindu jugak fcbk tu, tapi nnt dulu lah. hopefully i get to see you soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so proud of you, so happy as well. Will miss you sangat2 :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. HULAMAK LYN!!! i'm so proud of youuuuu! you better make me proud again when u graduate ok!! heheh <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. imeng: thanks dear, and no you won't lah.

    ama: THANK YOUUU! let's do awesome and graduate sama2 eh :D

    ReplyDelete