Tuesday 2 August 2011

nadiayamyamyam.

There's this super duper awesome girl I know, and today she's 19. So I just wanna say,

WAAA HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SITI NADIA ZAINUDDIN


Okay I'll try not to be all sad and soppy, tapi sumpah weh rasa macam baru semalam kita jumpa. Tapi sebenarnya tak kan. Actually dah 5 years. That's a looooooong time tau. I can still remember how we met. Masing2 masuk kelas baru masa Form 2, (2 Optimis) and masing2 takde kawan so just chop duduk tempat sama2 and poof! Best freaking friends.

Kan ada that line in Taylor Swift's song Fifteen when she says "You sit in class next to a red-head named Abigail and soon enough you're best friends." I think of you every time I hear that lyric. Minus the red hair lah.

I love thinking back to how we just clicked. Like, immediately. Thank you for keeping me company in what seemed like a weird place to be. Parts of high school are just such a blur, nasib baik kau ada.

You've been with me through all the joys and sorrows that teenage-hood has given me. What with the all the make ups and break up(s) haha, and I love you for that. I just hope that I've been there for you too.


See you've been with me even since my 'tudung-with-awning' and specs phase ngeh ngeh.

And Alhamdulillah, so far our friendship has withstood the test of time. I'm so glad we're still friends and nothing has changed. Even though our situations and locations are different now, I know I can still call you or text you whenever and wherever. I know I can talk to you about pretty much anything under the sky and you won't judge me. You listen. And I know I can trust you with just about anything.



So anyway, this song is for you. Kan aku dah dedicate yang Glee punya lama dah kan, tapi kau dengar laki ni nyanyi, sedap lah pulak. Haha.

Happy Birthday Nadiayam. Stay awesome, and don't ever change for anybody okay.
Loveyou missyou and stay cool kat Perak okay :)

3 comments:

  1. kuikuikui awwwww <3
    i love both of you gilaaaa.
    :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehhehe baru baca! thx alyn, love you! <3 nti da pegi oversea jgn lupa aku, matsalleh jgn lupa bwk blk bangi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're both gilaaaa, love you too hotties :'D

    ReplyDelete