Friday 25 November 2011

chill pill.









There's more. There's way more.

But I should probably get to doing my Legal Methods essay right about now, heh just a minute. I'm kinda busy, staring at the screen, looking at what can only be described as near perfection. Oh and you know the second picture up there, I was practically crying looking at that one.

HAHAHAHAHAH okay that is so sad. Yes it's been a while tak meng-Gubler kan diri. I was watching the latest episode of Criminal Minds cos sumpah dah lama gila tak tengok I don't even know where I left off. Catching up with the doctor there, Dr. Reid uuu how you blow me away.

Gosh. Forgive the pathetic-ness.




Oh kecomelan. See the part where he immediately says, 'Kids!' macam spontan sangat aduih geram. Where can I find me one of these? Tesco ada jual? Pff.

No comments:

Post a Comment