Friday 11 November 2011

Then we wandered home.

Gambar kurang clear. Tapi basically what happened was:

1) Ibu masak ayam masak merah and sayur campur for me and Mira to eat yay! So she made extras for me to take back to my lovely neighbours Charlotte and Phil back at my hall.

2) Balik hall, panaskan lauk, masak nasi then offer diorang makan makanan Malaysia cehh.

3) Saya ajar diorang makan dengan tangan! Hello mat salleh mana lah pernah makan nasi suap dengan tangan. Being the sporting people that they are, they happily tried.

4) Rice spilt everywhere haha. So lepas tu kesian nak makan pun susah, diorang pun makan dengan fork and knife.

5) HABIS LICIN pinggan diorang! Phil yang mula-mula nak nasi separuh je duk tambah nasi, and Charlotte kept saying "That was heavenly." Awh :')




Tinggal ayam seketul for my breakfast haha. Next time, I'm cooking hihi. Yes I can cook okay, just not very well.

4 comments:

  1. that is so cool! nxt time they shud try belacan, cencaluk and budu. hiihhii

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA even I can barely handle that stuff, let alone diorang. tapi maybe lah, next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow good job alyn, haha diorang tahan pulak pedas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Nurul. but I didn't really do anything pun. masak nasi je. and yeah diorang sangat tahan pedas haha tere gila

    ReplyDelete