Wednesday 16 November 2011

and you'll be out of ideas pretty soon.

I accidentally left the milk out for a few hours the other day. And it got all weird dah tak boleh minum. So alang-alang dah memang tak boleh minum, I was so curious to see what would happen if I left it out for a little bit longer. By little, I mean 5 days hihi. Lo and behold, mouldy watery clumpy milk! Cool sangat. Kalau kat sekolah dulu buat experiment seronok macam ni mesti aku pay attention kot. Hampeh.





Apparently if you leave it out long enough, ada possibility akan meletup. How awesome would that be?! Cuma nanti bilik bau macam kandang so takpe lah saya buang je. That's my little science thing done. Tut tut.

Oh and look look I decorated my board with lots of pictures of people I love. Still under construction though, banyak gambar nak tukar-tukar tempat and tak print lagi. I like it though, I like it a lot.



I like opening the door and seeing happy faces of people I care about (and hopefully care about me). The warm smiles of each of them give me strength, every day. Hee.

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwhhhh ;')
    me,qiela,huda and fynaz are so happy. we're honoured to be there ;) haish rindunya kat alyn :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee Nurul you make me tear up :'') rindu korang jugak. Stitch says hi btw hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha hi kat stitch back! now i have a new one named rio.

    ReplyDelete