Tuesday 7 December 2010

I said I'd post pictures so I've posted pictures :)

Asian British Parliamentary Debates at UPM 2010
Behind the scenes, sort of lah.

Meet Farhan :)

And Alyn --- just arrived at Serdang, from UiTM, by ourselves! Haha kecoh je lebih

They gave us t-shirts and tags yeay

From left
Norma, Kak Sufi, Me, Farhan, Murshid and Izzati

This guy's from India I think and I liked watching him debate. He refused to breathe during his speeches and it looked like at any moment his head was gonna pop. Cool gila



Girls : Farhan, Kak Sufi, me, Norma and Rosni.
Guys : Amir, Murshid, Ma'al and Eric.
Sumpah seronok lepak dengan mereka :D

This was us debating on whether Sheikh Muszaphar actually deserves the Datukship. That's Ma'al, 'Affan and Peter. It's tiring debating with a guy (Peter) who just will not listen :P haha

One of the debates. That's CFS UIA yang dua-dua berdiri tu. No comment lah haha

Ayumi and Taka, Japanese debaters from the Tokyo Uni. They were such nice people



That night we spent unpacking things from those bags, it was just brilliant. I hadn't laughed that much in ages, and honestly I really needed that. Korang memang bes ah

Eric proving that volunteering is bloody tiring work!

Dewan untuk the finals

Ni syok sendiri je, but just you wait, soon that really will be me competing at a real competition muahaha

My watch, my bracelet. He said it made him look cool, but Eric makes the bracelet look cool :P



Sir Saiful the Great! Our coordinator. He's been to so many Internationals. This guy is very cool, and he just happens to be my awesome lecturer's husband ;)


Arij. Student, debater and vice-coordinator. She gave me loads of advice if I want to really debate nanti --- and I quote "You're still young, banyak lagi peluang nak practice and you can be better than them." Awh

The guys. They're so much fun



This is Sky ( Sim Kuan Yew) I know, that's so cool. Nothing to do with the PM of Singapore, I think lah. He's a debater too. Also gave me tonnes of advice

I really want that shirt :(

And these two are the champions! Haha they're from NUS and memang sangat tere. The guy next to me is Imran and he won the Best Speaker in the tournament and he's so freaking CUTE OMYGOSH nak nangis haha

I think this picture actually deserves its own post. Aku suruh amik gambar lain, and they took my phone, snapped a (gaybo) shot and set it as my wallpaper. Apa-apa je lah ;)



And this shot made Peter, Pater the man! Hahaha awek-awek cun and seksi dari Chulalangkorn tu kata kau hot ah weh HAHAHA

I had so much fun in those few days. Watching the wicked debates, meeting such cool people. If every project meant meeting awesome people like the ones I met, I'd pitch in all the time. I'm gonna miss them no doubt.

Jom weh, kita menyibuk kat NorthSouth Uni next year. Bangladesh mari haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment