Wednesday 15 December 2010

I was thinking

I have this friend. This awesome friend. Her name is Tengku Nur Syairah. I'm not gonna spell her dad's name takut salah lagi sekali haha. I've known who she is since I was in form 2, though I can honestly say that I only really knew her in form 4. We've been close since then.

Though I actually think we've gotten closer since SPM finished. I don't know, that's just my take on it. I think we talk more, and the stuff we talk about is more personal, and I'm comfortable talking to her about that stuff.

She has all these big dreams and ambitions and I admire her for that. She never shoots low, she's always aiming for the freaking sun. And yeah, I know she'll get there. That place in her gaze where everything just falls into place, because she's gonna work hard for it.

She cares. Though she might not always show it, I know she cares. She'll try to make you feel better if you're down (though it doesn't always work out that way but oh well :) Hee yeah, I know she cares. She checks up on me, makes sure I'm doing OK.

Tengku, aku tahu birthday kau dah dekat. We go makan-makan and lepak-lepak when all this shit is over and done with alright.



Let's have another Sweet 16 Birthday Celebration JOM JOM :)
I M I S S Y O U.
L O T S.

4 comments:

  1. there's a saying,

    "aim for the moon, if you fall, you fall among the stars"

    thats what tg probably aiming;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's also "aim for the sky, for if you fail, at least you'll reach the clouds".

    I like those sayings :)
    miss you la ja

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceittt, i didnt get like this pun :(

    ReplyDelete