Monday 27 December 2010

They make funny

So I just watched Despicable Me after what seems like forever, and homaigosh it's so awesome I wanna cry! Haha OK maybe not so much cry as maybe just tearing up slightly. It's so cool lah. I mean it's got the best comedians all rolled into this one movie so it's freaking hilarious.

It's got Steve Carell, Russell Brand, Danny McBride and Jack Mcbrayer of all people so it is so funny I was like laughing like a psycho tengok sorang2 tadi.

AND AND AND it has the cute factor. AGNES IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVAHHHH! She's so adorable with her hair and her cute little voice. I've even downloaded the unicorn song that she sings nak buat text alert haha gila.



Oh and due to the movie's awesomeness, I am now obsessed with the minions :)

What is up with them? Seriously. Why the heck are they so annoyingly cute grr. I loved the part where they were sitting on the photocopy machine and photocopying their butts and then saying "butt" like it was the funniest word in the world. Comel gila!



Haa and I love the fact that there's like hundreds of them yet they all have individual names like Dave, Kevin, Larry, Mark and Billy haha macam adorable sangat.

Yeah I know the movie was out ages ago but I've been busy what with life and all, so lambat sikit dapat tengok. But hell yes was it worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. I was alone at home and i watched this movie..haha..
    Sedih tau!!!.. But funny too..huhu

    ReplyDelete