Saturday 16 April 2011

I'm still smiling.



Ya Alice, memang betul. Haha it's so confusing. I'm not sure what's going to happen to me and I'm scared and excited but in a way I also don't give a shit. Cos it hurts too much when you care, and knowing that it can be taken away just like that. Sakit hati. So I've built a wall, a whatever-give-it-your-best-shot wall. Kepala rasa macam pusing2. Kelakar jugak sebenarnya semua ni.

I'm glad I have people I can count on.

Hahaha okay dah dah I hate being all sad and shitty like this because that's not how I naturally am as a person so bila sedih rasa macam eh ni tak betul lah. I just need to figure everything out, then hopefully things will get better. So let's just end with a picture of the Madagascar penguins yang comel2 tu kah kah.


Comel kan? Penguin2 gila. Eh penguin dalam BM penguin jugak kan? Ke bukan. Hee.

4 comments:

  1. Haiyoo sakit hati sama siapa wo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one in particular, i think. haha entah lah nurul it's just been a really challenging week haih

    ReplyDelete
  3. very challenging, i think...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuhan bagi dugaan, kita sahut je cabaran tu kan haha

    ReplyDelete