Sunday 24 April 2011

Perlu title ke tak payah lah.

My darling baby cousin Eizzah turned 2 yesterday so the whole Taiping clan turned up to celebrate at McDonald's Damansara which was just lovely. Tu lah, budak2 sekarang have birthday parties when they're 2. When I was 2 I was lucky if I got a story book -.-

I love her birthday date, 23.4. Cool gila. She was actually due on the 22nd, tapi I told her to just hang on sikit lagi, jangan keluar lagi, tunggu sekejap and she did hahaha merana umi dia. Tapi now she has a bond with her Kakyong Azlyn kan Eizzah kan.



Bajet nak try hijab style lain so tengok those tutorials on YouTube, cos being at home for long periods of time makes you boredddd. Haih tak jadi Lyn tak jadi.



Nurul Eizzah is 2 :)

I miss hanging out with my cousins. Especially si kurus bawah ni. She lives in Ipoh so jarang dapat jumpa, tapi bila jumpa heboh sekampung. Miss you Nabilatul Husna. Sorry tangkap gambar dekat kedai mamak memang glamer sangat sebenarnya.




Tiba2 tak sabar nak raya haha lek lu.

No comments:

Post a Comment