Sunday 3 April 2011

Tiga A



I've just realised that I've never written anything about the two people whose presence at UiTM Shah Alam helped keep me alive. Haha okay exaggeration sikit, but yes, these two girls were always there when I needed them and I thank God I met them.

Yelah, kita ni sekolah harian 5 tahun kan, tak pernah away from home for more than a few days. So bila duduk kat tempat lain for long periods of time, PLUS kena study kan, emotion kurang stabil lah. Nasib baik lah jumpa orang yang boleh faham, tolong kita get through a new phase in life kan.



NUR ALIAH SELAMAT

I was lucky enough to get you as a classmate, anddd as a roommate. So memang tak pernah pergi kelas lewat lah haha. Homework pun boleh buat sama2 kan, no hal lah katil sebelah je. You're just the nicest and bubbliest girl I've ever met. Senang sangat nak cakap dengan kau, about pretty much anything. Easygoing and cool je, takde nak kepoh2. And I could always talk to you if I had like, 'issues'. Perempuan kan -.-

Elok2 pulak taste in music kita sama kan Lia kan. Takpe, aku bagi kau Jason Wade, tapi Adam Young aku punya forever and ever okay hahaha. You kept me from going mental during the first semester, the hardest semester sebab nak adjust. Teman aku pergi main skuasy lah pergi pool lah jogging lah apa. Suka lepak dalam bilik cos I know you'll be there with that cheerful disposition of yours, made me chill and kurengg stress nya haha.


NUR AINA ABU ZARIM

Aina, I gotta be honest here and say that awal2 semester I thought you were kinda annoying. SORRYYYY haha. Tapi as time went by, I got to see that you're actually really awesomeeeee. You're sweet, funny and kinda gila actually. Suka group dengan kau cos you'll always be checking up on me to make sure kerja dah siap haha. And idk about you, but I think we really bonded masa preps untuk Asasi Dinner kan. I mean, yeah that's when I felt I could really open up to you, and you didn't judge me.

You're level headed and you give really good advice. I know how you think you are, but let me assure you that you're fantastic okay. Just stay the way you are and you don't need to change for anybody. Thanks for being there for me especially towards the end when things just got complicated and I needed your shoulder to cry on. Dengan bantal2 kau pun aku rembat kan haha.

I'm pretty sure God put me there so I could meet you lovely people. Don't know how I would've survived kalau korang takde. Oh and thank you sangat for the Economics study time we had. Sumpah time tu rasa nak mati sangat dah.



I love you girls. Lots. And lots.

2 comments: